Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Kmart Super Duper Deal!

So last week, certain Kmarts had double coupons. Luckily, ours was one of them! Considering I’ve never been to the one here (I just moved here at the end of May), I went, armed with my TomTom and my list…um, organized by type of coupon, if there were any stipulations to the coupon (i.e. buy 2, only a certain type, etc)…all done in an Excel spreadsheet…yep, I’m a dork! I saved $63.67…not bad for a day’s haul!

Some of my best deals:

Colgate toothpaste, $0.50
Dove shampoo, $0.79
Dove shampoo (big guy), $1.49
Swanson broth (26oz), $1
Pedigree Good Bites treats, $0.29
Purina Carvers, $1.49
Beggin Strips, $0.50
Palmolive (24 oz), $1.50
Scotch Brite Nail Saver Sponge, $0.99
Glade Glass Scents, $1.00
Oust air sanitizer, $0.79
Renuzit air/fabric refresher, $1.19

I ended up buying 84 items for $133.63, which averages out to $1.59 per item. That includes makeup, a pair of fleece pants, candy for Halloween, etc. I think I did good! I would have done better had they had more in stock (like Resolve or Palmolive Pure & Clear) but I'm happy! I now have tons of shampoo, t.p., liquid dish soap, etc for awhile!!

No comments: