Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thursday!

It seems like DH is being a dork because he is nervous about the boob issue. Understandable! We sat and talked last night and he understood where I am coming from!


I'm nervous about the doc tomorrow. In the meantime, today is Obie's turn at the vet. Poor puppy! He's going to ignore me for the rest of the day once he realizes where we are going.


I made the Mama's BBQ chicken last night, it was good...I think next time I'd put half the sauce aside, then coat it and blast it on the grill or under the broiler. I like crisp skin, but this didn't have that! I know, skin's not good for you, so I felt all self-righteous taking the skin off...like I was doing something good for myself, I "rose" above, lol!! Instead, it was really because I don't like soggy skin. But I like to let myself be delusional every so often...I think it's good for the ego!



No comments: