Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day & November Goal! (House Marathon too!)

Happy Election Day!

I'm excited to see how this turns out, but even more excited to get rid of all the political ads!!! I come into work to 3 or 4 voicemails by those "bots"...ugh! Like a phone call by a bot is going to change my mind on who to vote for!

Also, those snarky ads...who do they think they are kidding. McCain this, Obama that. Blech...though, I think the local ads are worse!

Anyhoo, I'm glad it will be over.

That being said, I never made it to the library yesterday. Made some cookies, cleaned the bathroom, did the dishes and a load of laundry, whoot for me!

I slept like poop too, didn't fall asleep til midnight, woke up 3 times and finally got up at 6.

Do you know what fascinates me right now? The blogs where I see people spend $25 a week for two people (Miriam, she seems sweet) and $50 a week for 6 (Gayle, awesome site!) on groceries! It blows my mind. I have problems keeping it at $100 or less a week! That is my goal, to keep it below that. I would love to be at $50-75 for the two of us...that is my goal this month I think! I'm going to get some ideas from $5 Dollar Dinners, she has monthly plans and recipes. Not everything is a dinner we would eat, but it gives me some ideas and I can go from there.

Come join me! Come on, we can all use the extra $$ for the holidays!

Oh yes, to complete my day, there is a House marathon on USA today. I love me some House!

No comments: