Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook



Here is my first one. It is supposed to be on Monday's, but I just came across it, lol! It comes from Peggy's blog, The Simple Woman. For other's daybooks and more, go take a look!


FOR TODAY Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Outside My Window...
The sun is shining, it’s a beautiful 77 degree day. Which is nice, since tomorrow it is supposed to rain. I want to enjoy these days as much as possible, considering cold weather is coming!

I am thinking...
When will the mail get here? (I am waiting for our wedding pictures.)

I am thankful for...
My family and my life. I’m loved.

From the kitchen...
Right now I have ground beef defrosting. Burgers on the grill tonight, to take advantage of the mild weather.

I am wearing...
Black yoga pants with a gray top.

I am creating...
A masterpiece! No, besides this post, no creating right now. I’m a little burnt out from all the wedding stuff.

I am going...
Already went! I went to the bank to deposit our checks today.

I am reading...
Work stuff. Also, Strangers in Death by Nora Roberts.

I am hoping...
We can save some money this month.

I am hearing...
My doggie snoring ever so softly. Birds chirping. The TV.

Around the house...
Laundry that needs to be put away. Dishwasher that needs to be emptied.

One of my favorite things...
Lying in bed on a cool afternoon, under the covers, reading a book.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Call and set up a Vet appt for Obie.
Buy a new cooler for DH.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...


This is from our honeymoon...a lovely sunrise off of our balcony.


No comments: