Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm back!

Hi ya’all!

Well, the wedding is over…it was so beautiful. Everything I hoped for. Well, a few issues (like my MIL drinking too much and throwing up in the bushes)…yep, classy. But other than that, it was wonderful!

Now, to write the thank you notes and try to settle in. I feel like I am a crazed monkey, running around trying to unpack, go to the bank, name change stuff, etc. See, I just got home last week really. We got home from the honeymoon and a few days later, I flew down to my parents’ house to pick up my dog (they grandpuppy sat), then Mom and I drove back up. She left last Tuesday, I miss her!

DH has fall break from school this week, which is nice! He has school 3 nights a week, so I don’t see much of him! He started his new job too, which is in the field he is going to school for. What an awesome opportunity! He was pretty beat last week, with being gone 3 days a week from 6:30 am until 9:30 pm.

Yesterday was our one month anniversary! Whoot! He surprised me with flowers and a cute card. I got him a pumpkin and a card. He love Halloween and has been trying to carve my decoration pumpkins for a week now. So I got him a big ole guy he can have fun with!



I love menu planning, I usually do it every week! Go to orgjunkie.com to check out lots of menu plans!



Menu Plan:

For October 13, 2008 thru October 19, 2008

Monday, October 13
Anniversary!

Tuesday, October 14
BBQ Pork in the Crockpot
Baked Beans

Wednesday, October 15
Burgers (It's in the upper 70s, going to keep using the grill while I can!)
Mac N Cheese
Leftover Baked Beans

Thursday, October 16
Cube Steak & Gravy
Mashed Potatoes

Friday, October 17
Pasta Fagioli
Homemade Bread

Saturday, October 18
Leftover Pasta Fagioli
Homemade Bread

Sunday, October 19
Chicken Pot Pie (homemade, mmmm)

Breakfast/Snacks/Etc.:
Pumpkin Muffins
Pecan Pie Muffins (ended up as Walnut)
Reeses Squares


BTW, if you get Sunday’s paper, lately there have been a lot of Ronzoni Smart Taste coupons, $1 off. I bought a box of the spaghetti yesterday at Giant. They normally sell for $1.49, with $1 off, just $0.49 each! I don’t know how it tastes yet, so I’ll report back!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I would love to have the recipe for you pumpkin muffins. Please post it!