Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Boys are gross!

Thank you to Maggie Ann and Cassidy for stopping by and commenting! It means a lot to me!

Now for a rant: Why do men not understand the difference between guest towels and regular towels...or the "nice" kitchen towels and the regular ones? Maybe it's just in our chromosomes, but women...we see a cute fall kitchen towel with leaves and pumpkins on it in a kitchen...then we see a red one that we know we've seen before...which one are we going to use? The red one of course! If we HAD to use the fall one, we might...but not to wipe ketchup on...we would WASH the ketchup off of our hands and then if we HAD to, use the nice fall one to dry our hands. But men, no...they think towels are to wipe any substance at any time off any part of their body.

Ketchup, toothpaste, dirt...ugh. Excuse me while I revert to a 6-year-old...boys are gross.

We have a guest bathroom downstairs and a regular bathroom upstairs. The toothbrushes and toothpaste are all upstairs. So how does toothpaste become smeared on my nice guest hand towels downstairs? I'm not anal retentive, really I'm not! I just don't understand how toothpaste can travel a whole floor level.

I just think we women like pretty things...things to smell nice, look nice. Men prefer a free for all. :-)

I might not make it to the library and Goodwill after all today, most likely Thursday. I requested a few books that I wanted to read and they should be there by Thursday...also, I have two more chapters to finish on Assault and Pepper!

No comments: