Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pumpkin Muffin Recipe

Per Ashley's request! Thanks for stopping by Ashley! It's actually a WW recipe, I was on WW one year and tried this recipe. My DH loves them!

Pumpkin Muffins
Makes 12 muffins

Ingredients:
1 box spice cake mix (if you can't find spice cake, use carrot instead)

1 can pumpkin (I use Libby's, not pumpkin pie mix, just plain ole pumpkin)

a handful of cinnamon chips (This might be hard to find in your area, they are located with the chocolate chips. I live about 15 min from Hershey, PA, so I just buy them when I go to Hershey. You could sub chocolate chips I am thinking!)

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350.

Mix together the cake mix, pumpkin and cinnamon chips. Do not add eggs, oil, etc. Just the cake mix, pumpkin and cinnamon chips. Mix together until well combined. It's tough to do, just do your best!

Spoon into greased/pammed muffin pan. Bake as directed on back of cake mix box, I think it's 20 minutes or so. (Test to see if they are done.)

No comments: