Friday, July 11, 2008

Day One...Confession Time.

Hi all! Welcome to my blog. I decided to start one as I really like to read others.

A little about me...I'm 30, turned the big 3-0 in May. I'm engaged, about to get married (in September). Things are a little nuts right now, with wedding planning and all of that! I have one dog and my fiance, then we have my fiance's son (aka guppy) every other weekend.

Why the blog...I'm trying to get organized, I really am. I would like to have a house people can come over to without me needing 2 weeks notice. So I figured I would share tidbits that work for me, along with other misc crud I am thinking about. I love to cook, so you might see some recipes here too!

Also, I want to try to get somewhat organized before we have our own kiddos. That's in the 5 year plan, so I've got some time! It's not like my house is dirty, it's more messy...with papers and other "stuff" I really don't need!

I'm not a full time housewife either...I do work full time. So I thought anything that might help me might help other unorganized folks such as myself.

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

Shanna said...

Welcome to Bloggy World! You and I started around the same time. Hope you are enjoying it! Take care! Shanna